Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

I wanted to take the time to write a special note to thank everyone for all of their support during this year. I am truly blessed by all the kind people who take the time to visit my blog. All of the comments are heartfelt. I receive so many, more personal messages by email. Some that make me cry. I am honored that I am able to help people further their watercolor painting either through the DVD's or just from inspiration they gain from viewing my paintings. That means so much to me. ♥ Thank you also for allowing me my voyage into the unknown world of oils. I've been painting watercolors for so long that I needed some kind of new challenge. The oils have exceeded my expectations in what you are able to achieve with them. I think because of my leanings toward realism, the oils were a natural progression. I will still be painting watercolors, so don't worry, we'll find time for both. But, to again refer to Georgia O'Keeffe, one shouldn't be defined by their medium.


I hope everyone has a happy, healthy new year.

Warm wishes to all of you.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons